Sunday, March 4, 2018

Krysten Ritter



She has a break out roll in Breaking Bad as Jane Margolis and is staring in Netflix's Jessica Jones. 









Rotten Tomatoes: Marvel's Jessica Jones

















Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Signs

Proof: Best of the Web

Powerline: Hollyweird!

Daily Caller: Sarah Kohan

Hogewash: The Twilight Zone

The Right Way: Link-O-Rama!

Lem's Levity: Catcher In The Rye
Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon & Gun Culture

The Feral Irishman: The last known picture of King Leo

Mark Steyn: The Bollywood Princess and The Silent Star

DaTechGuy: Back After His Day Off and Turning Around

American Power Blog: How Progressives Win Culture Wars

Political Clown Parade: They all knew and Now that's disturbing

90 Miles from Tyranny: Elgin Park and Justin Trudeau goes to India

AoSHQ: Oscar ratings all time low and Saturday Night Open Thread

Goodstuffs: Shark Jumping and  St. Patrick Celebration (its never too early)

A View From The Beach: Rule 5 Saturday and One way to increase voter turnout

Instapundit: The ugly truth about Hollywood Oscar rating decline, Hollywood Elites Should Be Ashamed, BBC Dirty Sisterhood Shakeup, Hope Hicks named WH communications director, PJ Media: The Truedeau Family in India

TOM: Friday Fiction: Smitty/Darleen, In The Mailbox 03.09.18, Jew Hating Intersectionality, Deport Mexican Abortion Activists, Milwaukee HIV/STDs, In the Mailbox 03.08.18, Baltimore Taxpayers, Tucker Carlson: Men in Crisis, The Attitude, History, Race, Science, In The Mailbox 03.07.18, In The Mailbox 03.06.18, In The Mailbox: 03.05.18, The Left attacking Pam Geller, Transgender Victim-hood Status, The Other Podcast Returns
EBL: Sabo strikes in advance of Academy Awards, Get Out: A Review, Darkest Hour: A Review, Dunkirk: A Review, Loving Vincent, Is H.R. McMaster going to get fired?, Jennifer Lawrence goes to whore school, I, Tonya, Margot Robbie, Shape of Water Rule 5, Harvey Weinstein expelled from the Academy, Black Panther: A Review and Altered Carbon

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5, Marvel Comics and anger management:

4 comments:

  1. I was looking forward to Jessica Jones until I watched her ass get destroyed in Episode 1. It just wasn't the action hero type show I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really not an action hero comics. The limited references are a distraction.

      Delete
    2. I like the PI film noir style way more

      Delete
    3. My sister said it was much better after Episode 1. I just never went back to it. In fact, I haven't done much with Netflix after finishing Season 1 of Stranger Things.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.