[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Jon Huntsman for State: Mr. President Elect, Just Say NO

*Gulp*: I hope this is just a bait and switch to justify Romney, or Petraeus, or anyone else...

I recognize that there is all sorts of things going on behind the scenes, so I assume this is part of that process.  Still, I feel compelled to speak out about even the possibility of this. If anyone is seriously considering Jon Huntsman for any senior position in the Trump White House...stop it immediately and reconsider anyone else.  




Flashback: Jon Huntsman called on Donald Trump to drop out of the race

Hot Air: Seriously? I hope not...

RedState: Huntsman for Secretary of State?

DaTechGuy: Trump just got inside Cbina's head

Twitchy: Jon Bolton says China does not tell us who we can talk to

AoSHQ: Cheney on Trump: Trump has gotten to the point he doesn't need the media...

Instapundit: Choose the form of your destructorHuntsman early on said he could back Trump, The GOP Needs More Mike Lees and Less Jon Huntsmans

EBL: Have some more General Tso's Chicken, So what is going on with Donald Trump and Mitt Romney?John Bolton for Secretary of State?

Rush Limbaugh: Al Gore visists Trump Tower

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what Trump is playing at with SecState, but so far the potential contenders (Romney, Petraeus, or Huntsman) would be on my black list to be banned from government. Well, maybe not Romney, but he would certainly be banned from my administration. For that reason, I think all the talk is a smoke screen, just don't know why its needed. Hell, Rubio is on the Senate Foreign Relations committee; I rather he be made SecState before the three mentioned. I'm good with Bolton. Robert Gates might be interested, ask him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say no way on Gates, but he would be better than Huntsman. I like Petraeus (personally), but I doubt he can be confirmed and is damaged goods. I am not a big Romney fan, but I would take Mitt any day over Huntsman.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.