[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, December 2, 2016

RIP Chef Peng Chang-kuei, but you will live on through your masterpiece General Tso's Chicken




I love General Tso's Chicken. Fried, sweet, hot, savory, it has it all going on. It is a great dish.  






RedState: Trump calls President of Taiwan I disagree with Patterico on this one. I am glad Trump called. I get the State Department has its protocols, but if merely the President Elect of the USA calling Taiwan’s leader is some major issue, something is wrong. China protests.

Instapundit: Trump makes history with call with Taiwan leader, Tired of all the winning?, China's problemTwitchy: Hollywood's Top Geopolitical Experts Freak!

Lem's Place/deborah: Trump TaiwanFloat Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee

Instapundit: Scott AdamsTrump and the Taiwan Call

DaTechGuy: Deliberate Over Reach

American Thinker: Media Hysteria

3 comments:

  1. Racist cow! The creator of the Big Mac dies, and not one word from you. But the guy that created General Tso Chicken dies, and its eulogy time!

    Oh, and I guess I did just watch the SJW attack video at Lem's, why do you ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why I might show bias to the Big Mac...

      I will celebrate the Filet-O-Fish!

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.