Thursday, June 4, 2020

2020 Trends: Hot and Not ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ”ฅ☣️


Wuhan Coronavirus and social distancing was all the thing, then bam! Street riots and protests!  

I just want to be able to go out to dinner occasionally and get a hair cut. 

I am not making light of George Floyd's death. While I disagree with rioting and looting, I understand the outrage over that. The police involved should be charged and prosecuted. But to see the media narrative switch so fast and to see all the Coronavirus pre-cautions go out the window in a day or two is revealing too.

AoSHQ: Morning Report 06.04.20

Mark Steyn: Corona-Friendly Rioting
Legal Insurrection: The bloodletting and wilding is part of an agenda

Powerline: Ellison enters Stage Left and The Night They Drove Ol' Minnie Down

90 Miles from Tyranny: Acosta Refuses to Denounce Violence Against Police, Kayleigh McEnany Schools Him

Rush Limbaugh: Obama to Address Nation, Lying About Trump, Don't Give Up, Did Rosenstein throw McCabe under the bus, and Barr and Durham will act before the election

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.