[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Ashley Judd, you never disappoint do you?



Daily Mail: Ashley Judd shows mental illness is a serious problem

I am sympathetic to Ms. Judd over her claims of being a rape and incest survivor. Assuming that is true (and I assume it is true), I can understand how that would mess one up. But that Ashley Judd is so triggered over Trump and so untriggered by the Clintons and Hollywood and a host of other Democrat bad actors is what gets me.  

Why?  








EBL: Stay Angry My Friends..., Asshats of the Day: Who is the Worst 'Conservative' Pundit, Melania Trump Inauguration Day Rule 5, Obama Out, President Trump In, and Inauguration Day

Rule 5 and FMJRA


American Spectator: The Hate that Hates 'Hate'

Michelle Malkin: Wait, they're serious?

Powerline: Ashley Judd, Going Gaga

AoSHQ: USS Enterprise opens up hailing frequency to Ashley Judd


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.