Friday, December 10, 2021

Don't Deny The Science: DIE HARD IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE 🎅🎄🔥



I do not know why we have to have this debate every year, but the evidence of Die Hard being a Christmas Movie is overwhelming. It starts with Argyle playing Christmas in Hollis and references continue on all through the film. Beyond the season, the Nakatomi Plaza Christmas Eve party, and the seasonal references, the movie is about John McClane wanting nothing more than to be with his former wife and children over Christmas.  

EBL: The Making of One of the Greatest Christmas Movies Ever 🎅🎄🤯🔥, The Greatest Christmas Movie Evah..., Shirley MacLaine: The Apartment as a Christmas Movie 🎄🎅, Christmas Holiday 🎅🎄, and Blast of Silence 🎅🎄


TOM: ‘Happy Trails, Hans’: What Is Everybody’s Favorite Christmas Movie Really About?




Hans and Holly (I mean seriously, HOLLY, it's a Christmas Movie)




Miscellaneous Hostage at Christmas Party












Yes it is Christmas Movie

Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Hogewash: Quote of the Day

Powerline: The Week In Pictures


The View from Lady Lake: 1969


Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again), Snerdley on Rittenhouse, Lighting Candles, Howls All Round, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, Kathy's World

TOM: Waking Up From Wokeness, In The Mailbox: 12.10.21, GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! Chicago Jury Convicts Jussie Smollett in Fake ‘Hate Crime’ Hoax, In The Mailbox: 12.09.21, Who Should Kyle Rittenhouse Sue First? Let Me Nominate Colin Kaepernick, In The Mailbox: 12.08.21, Crazy People Are Dangerous: Psycho Torches Fox Christmas Tree in Manhattan, In The Mailbox: 12.07.21, Patriots Win Smash-Mouth Football, California School District: ‘Write Your Own Hex Poem, Cursing That Person’, In The Mailbox: 12.06.21, Unreasonable Doubt, Roll Tide!, CNN: Zucker Going Down Next?, Omicron Panic Porn, The Dumbest ‘Hate Crime’ Hoax Ever: Courtroom Sequel for Jussie Smollett, The Savage Young, In The Mailbox: 12.03.21, In The Mailbox: 12.02.21, ‘Killadelphia’ D.A. Turned Loose Teen Carjacker Who Murdered Marxist Student

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


2 comments:

  1. I've never watched any of the Die Hard movies, so I can't comment. However, I will die on the hill that "My Favorite Things" is NOT a Christmas song. So what if it has the phrase "brown paper packages?" How do you know it isn't a song about a wino?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "My Favorite Things" is a song from a movie and play that doesn't have any Christmas references that I can recall. But the "Sound of Music" used to play on TV during Christmas, so that seems to be the connection. There is also mention of snowflakes. I agree, pretty tenuous.

      How have you never seen the first "Die Hard" movie?

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.