[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, July 28, 2017

National Hamburger Day


I can't believe I am celebrating this date, but I know what my readers want and will shamelessly pander to them...


Somehow I seriously doubt July 28, 1900 was the first day someone put ground beef between two slices of bread, but then again no one is really sure what day Jesus was born on, but we celebrate Christmas. And with that thought, I think you should give up hamburgers for Lent  (and there is a saint day every day of the year) or go to Chick-fil-A or get a fish sandwich, but what can I do?














Woodsterman: Phunerest

Goodstuff's: ComicCon 2017

The Feral Irishman: Assimilation!

A View from the Beach: Shark Week

Animal Magnetism: Rule 5 CCW Friday

90 Miles from Tyranny: Morning Mistress

Pirate's Cove: If all you see is this and then this...


EBL: Carl's Jr. considering switching to robot servers Rule 5 and Wombat's Heart Attack Grill Adventure, There is debate on Bugs Bunny's birthday too, and Fish Bras


A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and beautiful women (and others) enjoying tasty burgers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.