[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Bat Gang of The Evergreen State College Updated with classic movie clip!

The Student Politically Correct Bat Patrol at The Evergreen State College
More like the Bat Shit Crazy Gang of TESC

Instapundit: Dispatches from the Education Apocalypse, The Storm before the Storm, Stabbing at UT

Heat Street: Bat Wielding Vigilantes at Evergreen, Tumblr kids doing the French Revolution, and Students at Evergreen write letter blasting Protesters for 'McCarthy Witch Hunt'

There is a resistance to the madness of Evergreen by a group of students led by "Chalkman." Apparently rather tame references to Limp Bizkit in chalk are triggering leftist student to engage in violence and intimidation. Chalk will not hurt you.

Hey, bats are bats (and can do a lot of damage)--so the bat wielding students above cannot be ignored. But these bat wielding students don't look up to handling violence if it were directed back at them (so why are they provoking it).


This song popped into my head reading this. Life During Wartime holds up well, but I tweaked it slightly:

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
Packed up and ready to go
Heard of some grave sites, out by the highway,
A place where nobody knows 
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstone tee pee, lived in a ghetto student housing,
I've lived all over this town 
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
This ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now 
Transmit the message, to the receiver,
Hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
You don't even know my real name 
High on a hillside, the trucks are loading,
Everything's ready to roll
I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nighttime,
I might not ever get home 
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
This ain't no fooling around
This ain't no Mudd Club, or C. B. G. B.,
I ain't got time for that now 
Heard about Houston Middlebury? Heard about Detroit Berkeley?
Heard about Pittsburgh, P. A. The Evergreen State College?
You oughta know not to stand by the window
Somebody see you up there 
I got some groceries, some peanut butter,
To last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no headphones,
Ain't got no records MP3s to play 
Why stay in college? Why go to night school?
Gonna be different this time
Can't write a letter, can't send no postcard emails,
I ain't got time for that now 
Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock,
We blended in with the crowd
We got computers, we're tapping phone lines,
I know that that ain't allowed 
We dress like students, we dress like housewives,
Or in a suit and a tie
I changed my hairstyle, so many times now,
I don't know what I look like! 
You make me shiver, I feel so tender,
We make a pretty good team
Don't get exhausted, I'll do some driving,
You ought to get you some sleep 
Burned all my notebooks, what good are notebooks?
They won't help me survive
My chest is aching, burns like a furnace,
The burning keeps me alive

Smitty: Lawyers, Guns & Cover (he goes to the late great Warren Zevon)

Instapundit: Evergreen StudentsF*** Free Speech

Rush Limbaugh: Men flee American Colleges

We might as well have a classic movie clip too:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.