[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, August 29, 2016

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR)

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is that pleasant tingly feeling that certain spoken sounds can cause. This ASMR youtube performer reenacts the death of Harambe the Gorilla.  It doesn't work for me, I get nothing from it (I am sympathetic to the death of Harambe, I get nothing from this particular video). But I have definitely experienced ASMR and it comes at unexpected times.


But now I am intrigued to go out and see if there are ASMR youtube clips that can cause the sensation for me.  Some say that Bob Ross (the painter) would trigger ASMR.  I never got that from Bob, but I did enjoy his television show very much and found it soothing.



Taylor Darling has an ASMR trigger video below but it does not work for me...



My quest continues.  These did not work for me either.  When it hits, it hits.  If anyone finds a ASMR that works for them, let me know.

What Would Harambe Do?


Rule 5 and FMJRA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.