[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sellout Sanders Campaigns for Crooked Hillary



Bernie's youth supporters may be naive and misguided, but are not buying how their former outsider hero can align himself with a woman who parlayed "political service" into a $200 million plus fortune (most of which came from Wall Street and financial oligarchs). She is called Crooked Hillary for a reason.

It's hard to see how Donald Trump is the guy to exploit this potential wedge with the Democrats, but he is trying. If he can win some of these angry Sanders supporters, it is very bad for Crooked Hillary. So far though, it is questionable if this will work.

Wombat: Jawa Report: Sanders Sells Out

NYT: Sanders Supporters Sad: You broke my heart Bernie, you broke my heart. 

Wombat: 90 Miles From Tyranny: A look forward at Hillary Fail  2017-2020 (send me back Clarence, send me back!) and JWF: Hillary explains why no one trusts her






American Power Blog: Blazing Saddles For Sanders

EBL: Why I want #CrookedHillary to lose

Lem's Place: Who's voting for Trump?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.