[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Frank Sinatra at the Beach

Summer's here and a beach themed Sinatra post seemed appropriate this week...

Frank Sinatra with Nancy Barbato back before they were married at the Jersey Shore





Ava Gardner and Frank Sinatra (get that man a sandwich stat!)






Frank and Ava in I believe Miami

Frank and Marilyn Monroe


This is Guy Lombardo and Frank Sinatra at Date Palm Beach, Salton Sea, California

Frank on location for Lady In Cement (not one of Frank's best films...)


I could go with Frank's version of , but it does not appear to show up anywhere (I know it s recorded and out there)







I am sure he loved the beach, but Frank seems more at home at this Sands...

Nancy Sinatra (his wife) still threw him a great 50th birthday party in 1965

It was kismet last week when the stars aligned to have Mark, Bob, and Pundette all put Luck Be A Lady at #50 on their respective Sinatra 100 countdowns.  

And because I love the looks on their faces, I am posting this picture of Nanette Fabray and Jimmy Van Heusen again!


Rule 5 and FMJRA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.