[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Hampshire 2012 Primaries Called

Win, 39% at 92% reporting (big night for Mitt)
Results...

Mitt gets four five delegates.

Where do we go from here:


Jon Huntsman will give it one more state at least, Huntsman has the money.  Plus he has those awesome Mandarin curses.

Santorum will try again too.  He did okay considering his last minute scramble.  It is a very uphill battle for him. He may be disappointed but given the circumstances he really should not be.

Newt Gingrich will stay in for ego only.  At least one more state.  But I wish he would leave now if he keeps arguing like a Democrat.  I am remember how he made me feel when he endorsed Dede Scozzafava, or sat on the couch with Nancy, or attacked Paul Ryan...

Is it worth Rick Perry even proceeding at this point?  I sure would recommend he not go into debt to try to do something in South Carolina.  And I suspect Herman Cain will throw his support to Romney given where the candidates are (although Herman might surprise us and go with Gingrich or Santorum).  I think we can safely predict there will be no Herman Cain support for Rick Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.