Thursday, July 23, 2026

Critical Drinker's Odyssey : Meh


Yep...very late Christopher Nolan (and he is not saying that in a good way). Critical Drinker's take is the perfect response to J-Pod's over the top ridiculous fan boi crap. Critical Drinker argues this film refuses to let him in (which is a fair point). While I liked the film (more than CD did), I found it flawed. CD calls it bleak and dour, like Scotland in November.  

But the most damning thing is this: Critical Drinker is not compelled to see it again. I might rewatch this film when it eventually streams, but I would not go back to the theater to see it (even though the spectacle of it on the screen was appreciated).  


AoSHQ: Morning Report 07.23.26




Rule 5 and FMJRA

Bacon Time: Rule 5

.357 Magnum: Sat Link

Kevin Trainer : Til Dawn

RSM: Dems make wrong bet

Lady Lake : Twisted Hillbilly

Daley Gator : Doug's new site

American Elephants : Angels?

Powerline: The Week In Pictures

24 Femmes Per Second: Grace Kelly

Small Dead Animals: Great Negotiator

The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Woodsterman : Memorial Day and Rule 5

Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Ending

American Spectator: Democrats at the Crossroads

Feral Irishman : Honor and Friday Femme Farrago

Proof Positive: Proof Positive, Social Media, and Holy

Pirate's Cove : If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup

Diogenes Middle Finger News : Good Monday Morning

A View From The Beach: Amara Sunisa and Fish Pic Friday

Animal Magnetism : NewsRemember, and Gingermageddon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.