Saturday, July 6, 2024

Saturday Night Girls With Guns

 


Saturday Night is right for Girls with Guns




Rule 5 and FMJRA

.357 Magnum: Fri Link

Lady Lake: Twisted Hillbilly

Daley Gator : Doug's new site

American Elephants : Angels?

24 Femmes Per Second: Jane Greer

The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Woodsterman : Memorial Day and Rule 5

Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Ending

Diogenes Middle Finger : Rinos and Monday

Feral Irishman: Honor and Friday Femme Fatale

Proof Positive: Proof Positive, Emmanuel, and Lord

Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermaggedon


A View From The Beach: Herbert's Girls and Fish Pic Friday


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this



 

TOM: ‘Team Joe’ Sends Me E-Mail, ‘Dangerously Out of Touch’: ABC Interview Doesn’t Quell Dump-Biden Talk, In The Mailbox: 07.05.24 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 07.05.24 (Afternoon Edition), Thinking of Christmas in July, In The Mailbox: 07.03.24 (Evening Edition), Dumbest Car Thief Ever?, In The Mailbox: 07.03.24 (Afternoon Edition), The Zuckerberg Conspiracy: How a 501(c)3 Funded the 2020 Election ‘Cabal’, When You’ve Lost Nate Silver …, In The Mailbox: 07.02.24 (Morning Edition), In Defense of Cynicism, A Substack About Nothing, Democrats Singing ‘Suspicious Minds’, Violence Against Women Update, In The Mailbox: 06.28.24, MELTDOWN: Democrats Panic After Biden Has the ‘Single Worst Debate Performance in American History’, In The Mailbox: 06.27.24, Prediction: Worst ‘Debate,’ Ever, John Hoge, R.I.P., and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:

Egotastic

Wired Right

Proof Positive

The Last Tradition

The Classic Liberal

Old Retired Petty Officer

Sticks, Stories, and Scotch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.