[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

17 year old* arrested in brutal stabbing murders of children at Taylor Swift themed party...

 


Instapundit: Shocking mass stabbing attack at UK Tayor Swift children's party

EBL: The British Government Vows To Destroy The White Racists of Southport

There are suggestions this was not religiously motivated. I do not know (yet). I know this much though, I certainly want answers and I am not concerned with sensibilities of the UK Muslim community. I am sure that stabbing attack was terrifying to everyone involved. The families and public need transparency on this, not politically correct platitudes.  

* There is some dispute over the accused's name. It was initially reported he was an assylum seeker and then said he was born in Wales. Now the police are not confirming the name because he is 17.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.