Wednesday, March 6, 2024

"Rust" armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed found guilty of manslaughter

 



Law of Self Defense: Hannah Gutierrez-Reed guilty

Not surprising, given the circumstances.






While I have some sympathy for Ms. Gutierrez-Reed, I have more sympathy for Halyna Hutchins.

What happened on that set was at a minimum reckless. She and Baldwin acted wrongfully. 

A jury may not find Baldwin criminally culpable, but Baldwin killed Halyna.








Rule 5 and FMJRA

.357 Magnum: Sat Link

Daley Gator: Doug's new site

American Elephants: No Debt!

24 Femmes Per Second: Lana Wood

The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Woodsterman : Memorial Day and Rule 5

Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Ending

Diogenes Middle Finger : Rinos and Monday

Feral Irishman: Honor and Friday Femme Fatale

Proof Positive: Proof Positive, Emmanuel, and Faith

Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermaggedon


A View From The Beach: Alessandra Mastronardi and Fish Pic Friday


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this



 

TOM: In The Mailbox: 03.08.24, ‘Fiery’ Is the Official Adjective for Joe Biden’s Angry State of the Union Speech (Because ‘Amped-Up on Adderall’ Wouldn’t Fit in the Headlines), In The Mailbox: 03.07.24, Super Thursday Thoughts: ‘Republican’ Nikki Haley’s ‘Presidential Campaign’ Was Actually a CIA Operation, and Is America Ready for the Angry Joe Biden Show?, In The Mailbox: 03.06.24 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 03.06.24 (Afternoon Edition), California Democrats: Why Do They Hate Women and Black People So Much?, In The Mailbox: 03.05.24 (Afternoon Edition), CNN Suffers Psychiatric Crisis After Unanimous Supreme Court Slaps Down Colorado’s Election-Rigging Scheme, ‘If You Experience an Erection Lasting More Than Four Hours …’, Let’s Talk About Things That Never Happen, According to Mainstream Media, John Hoge, R.I.P., and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:

Egotastic

Wired Right

Proof Positive

The Last Tradition

The Classic Liberal

Old Retired Petty Officer

Sticks, Stories, and Scotch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.