[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, March 11, 2024

Poor Things



This is a strange movie--while visually interesting, annoying (and disturbing) too. The debate is, did Emma Stone go full retard or not? I am guessing not, given she got an Oscar. While it is a good performance (for what it is), I doubt I would have voted for her. 

It also has to be one of the most misogynistic movies I have seen...well in a long time. The stuff Emma Stone does in that film is... disconcerting. Harvey Weinstein would love seeing this one in prison.  

I would have voted for Lily Gladstone, who was in Killers of the Flower Moon. The Indian gets the short end of the deal again.  

Then again, aren't most of the Academy members retarded? To ask the question is to answer it. 

Rotten Tomatoes: Poor Things












Rule 5 and FMJRA

.357 Magnum: Sat Link

Daley Gator: Doug's new site

American Elephants: No Debt!

24 Femmes Per Second: Yvette Vickers

The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Woodsterman : Memorial Day and Rule 5

Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Ending

Diogenes Middle Finger : Rinos and Monday

Feral Irishman: Honor and Friday Femme Fatale

Proof Positive: Proof Positive, Emmanuel, and Faith

Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermaggedon


A View From The Beach: Vlada Glukova and Fish Pic Friday


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this



 


A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:

Egotastic

Wired Right

Proof Positive

The Last Tradition

The Classic Liberal

Old Retired Petty Officer

Sticks, Stories, and Scotch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.