Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Hilary Crowder

 




I hope Crowder works out his issues. I like his stuff (on TV) but difficult is not good at work or home.




When times get tough, party with the other Stephen!




Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Bacon Time: Ja, Beer Time


Daily Gator: Doug's Old Site


American Elephants: April 28


Powerline: The Week In Pictures


24 Femmes Per Second: Lois Areno


Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Quote


Proof Positive: Proof Positive, The Angelus


Diogenes Middle Finger: ChiCom Spy Gimpus


Pirate's Cove: If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup


A View From The Beach: Darshelle Stevens and Fish Pic Friday


Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this




TOM: In The Mailbox: 05.05.23, Why Is Ex-Fox Producers Abby Grossberg Trying to Encourage Anti-Semitism?, In The Mailbox: 05.04.23 (Evening Edition), BREAKING: Soros-Funded Kim Gardner Will Resign as St. Louis Prosecutor, Crazy People Are Dangerous: Can You Guess Where ‘Defund the Police’ Leads?, In The Mailbox: 05.04.23 (Morning Edition), News From Down Home, In The Mailbox: 05.02.23, Baby Mama Lawsuit Update, ‘Everybody’s Dead’: Seven Bodies Found at Oklahoma Sex Offender’s Home, In The Mailbox: 05.01.23, Illegal Aliens Murdering Illegal Aliens, Another Soros-Funded Disaster, Biden Administration Hiring 360 Armed IRS Agents Ready to Use ‘Deadly Force’, No Man Has Ever ‘Won’ an Argument With His Wife (Change My Mind), In The Mailbox: 04.28.23, ‘Generational Wealth’ and the NFL Draft, and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.