[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Everything Everywhere All At Once



Update: Everything wins pretty much everything (well most things)

This is a film where you can't try to over think it, but just go with the flow. I liked it but it is not for everyone. Think quantum physics meets Jackie Chan (even though Jackie Chan is not in it). Well acted and funny situations.  

Update:  Everything was ok and I liked it. Was it a great movie? Not really, but compared to what it was up against it was. I would have given best actor to Elvis's Austin Butler, but I did not see the Whale and Brendan Fraser was supposedly excellent in it.  


AoSHQ: Morning Report 02.01.23






Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Daily Gator: Doug's Old Site


Proof Positive: Best of the Web


Powerline: The Week In Pictures


American Elephants: Everyone Vote


Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and What?


Diogenes Middle Finger: Nothing to see here...


Pirate's Cove: If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup


A View From The Beach: Jane March and Fish Pic Friday


Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this



A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.