Friday, November 4, 2022

Man With The Golden Gun Bond Girls

 


















Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Daily Gator: Doug's Old Site




Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again, Betters and Fetters, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, and Kathy's World

TOM: Joe Biden and the ‘Path to Chaos’ (He’s Living Underground Like a Wild Potato), In The Mailbox: 11.04.22, ‘Unexpectedly’!, In The Mailbox: 11.03.22 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 11.03.22, ‘President of United Earth’ Stacey Abrams Insults Georgia Sheriffs in TV Debate, Democrats and Media (But I Repeat Myself) Begin Midterm Pre-Mortems, Dana Pico Schools Jen Rubin (But Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Incurable), In The Mailbox: 11.01.22, Red Wave Hits New Hampshire?, In The Mailbox: 10.31.22, Real-Life Horror Story: ‘Demonic Possession, Exorcism and Blood Rituals’, Is It #FreeStacy Time Yet?, Deranged Canadian Nudist Breaks Into Nancy Pelosi’s SF Mansion and Attacks Her Husband With Hammer, and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.