Friday, September 9, 2022

A Good Year 🍷



I did not know about this movie. Not great, but I like Albert Finney. Russel Crowe is ok.  I was surprised Ridley Scott directed it. I do not take RomCom all that seriously, so I watched it.  Predictable--but so what, if you have a glass of wine during it it is fine. 

Rotten Tomatoes: A Good Year 


The poster sort of gives it away...











Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Daily Gator: Doug's Old Site


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and True


American Elephants: When it bakes, it pours!


Mad Irishman: Populist Israeli candidate surges


Diogenes Middle Finger: Joe Biden's Semi Fascists 


Pirate's Cove: If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup


Proof Positive: Biden Kampf, Quote du jour, and Best of the Web


A View From The Beach: Tatania Maslany Green and Fish Pic Friday


Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day

Feral Irishma
n: Friday Femme Fatale, Sounds Legit, and Brandon's Speech


Ninety Miles From T
yranny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress and Blogs With Rule 5 Links


EBL: MAGA MUSK☀️, Bob Belvedere, RIP 😢 and Don't Deny The Science: DIE HARD IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE 🎅🎄🔥



Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again, Woke Welfare, Dropping the Pretense, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, and Kathy's World

TOM: Ukraine: Better Late Than Never, Employees Shocked as Lesbian Vegan Doughnut Shop Goes Out of Business, In The Mailbox: 09.08.22 (Evening Edition), Can the Patriots Exceed Expectations?, In The Mailbox: 09.08.22 (Afternoon Edition), R.I.P., Queen Elizabeth II, White House ‘Targeted Me by Name,’ Says Feminist Vaccine Skeptic Naomi Wolf, Suspect In Memphis Woman’s Murder Began His Criminal Career at Age 11, In The Mailbox: 09.06.22 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 09.06.22, One Suspect Dead, His Brother Still at Large in Saskatchewan Stabbings, The Symbolism of Philadelphia, Memphis Police Charge Suspect With Kidnapping Billionaire Heiress, Grifters Gonna Grift: Lawsuit Accuses BLM Leader of Swindling $10 Million, In The Mailbox: 09.02.22, ‘A Coven of Sexual Predators’, Sarah Palin’s Setback Can Be Not A Bug, But A Feature, Joe Biden’s Blood-Red War Speech, Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.