[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Awake: A Review



This tv/streaming movie got terrible reviews, but I had no expectations about it (other than what I saw in the trailer) and after watching it, I thought it was mildly entertaining (albeit predictable).  It was way better than the roughly ten hours I spent watching Raised by Wolves, which I will never get back.  

Rotten Tomatoes: Awake










Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule Five


.357 Magnum : Sat Links


Hogewash: Godwin's Law

Bacon Time: Sunday Links

Powerline: The Week In Pictures


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


The Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale


Red Pilled Jew : Rule Five and Sad News!


Pirate's Cove: Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup


American Elephants: Trump Derangement Madness


Diogenes Middle Finger News: Jackin Jeffrey's Back


A View From The Beach: Katrina Law and Fish Pic Friday

Proof Positive: Free Gun FridayQuote du jourand Best of the Web

Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day

Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken, men and I’ll leave you with this


Dispatches from the Camp of the Saints: Rush Limbaugh, RIP, Happy 105th, and Mark SteynWelcome to the Jungle Part 666



A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.