[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, September 23, 2019

Louis C.K. : No Apologies


Louis C.K. returns with no apologies. Good.

Before this whole thing happened--I liked some of his jokes. Louis C.K. was hit and miss with me. Sometimes he offended me too.  So I get it, Louis C.K. can be an asshole. Apparently there are a lot of feminists who never want him to work again. Why?

What Louis C.K. did in his hotel and dressing rooms was embarassing, but it was not a crime. It was not abuse of power either, which is what Harvey Weinstein did. Dave Chappelle does a bit in his new show about it (which is pretty spot on).

If you disagree with what Louis C.K. did and that is a deal breaker for you--I get it. Don't go see Louis C.K. At the same time, don't prevent those who disagree with you from seeing him perform.

As for these outraged feminists: they were silent when Louis C.K made fun of Sarah Palin and Trig.  Louis C.K. got an invite to the White House by President Obama after that.

TOM: Guy Gets Laid, Feminists Get Angry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.