Saturday, August 24, 2019

Camilla Belle: Because Brazil is on Fire🌴🔥🇧🇷



I don't want to make light of Brazil's fire season--even if it is mostly farms and not rain forest. I still need to take care of my readers. Here is some Camilla Belle (who's mom is from Brazil). 


Instapundit: News You Can Use and Stop Panicking 























Rule 5 and FMJRA

Goodstuff: TV Dinner

Woodsterman: Libturds

Bacon Time: Sun Links

Wired Right: Denise Milani

Daily Gator: Sunday Fantasy

Proof Positive: Best of the Web

Lem's Place: Late Night Hookup

Right Way: Rule 5 Link-O-Rama

A View From The Beach: Russiagate

Hogewash: Snopes is a bunch of dopes

Don Surber: Chuck Todd: Wrong Again

Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I’m sure she’s taken, men and I’ll leave you with this

Ninety Miles From Tyranny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress, and Blogs With Rule 5 Links

Diogenes Middle Finger News : A Good Monday Morning and 2nd Clinton Painting at Epstein's House


TOM: Hey, Kids: Communism Isn’t Cool, In The Mailbox: 08.23.19, In The Mailbox: 08.22.19, NBC/MSNBC Smears the Epoch Times, In The Mailbox: 08.21.19, Italy: Will Salvini Become Prime Minister?, In The Mailbox: 08.20.19, ‘Special Needs’: Autistic Neo-Nazi Killers, Democrats Embrace Pro-Terrorist Group That Recycled Blood Libel Against Jews, CNN Panelist: ‘The Greatest Terrorist Threat in This Country Is White Men’, In The Mailbox: 08.19.19, Feminism Makes You Fat, My Most Popular Tweet Ever, SJWs Silent as Palestinian Government Prohibits LGBT Activism in West Bank, Mother Cat Defends Kitten, Racks Up Impressive Body Count, Feminist Mom: ‘Memes Are Turning Teenage Boys Into White Supremacists!’, In The Mailbox 08.16.19, and Friday Fiction: 100 Word Challenge

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and the beauty of Brazil:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.