[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Blog Commentators Adobe Walls and Kirby McCain Need Help. Update: Wombat Socho needs our help too...




Bob Belevedere spreads the alert about 'Adobe Walls' (aka Tracy and Natalie Hobbs) who suffered a house fire (without insurance coverage).  A Go Fund Me Page has been set up.

Also Kirby McCain is experiencing ongoing medical conditions keeping him from working.

If you can spare some assistance, every little bit helps.

Update: Wombat Socho is in a bad place and may not be able to meet rent.

TOM: Please Go Hit Kirby’s Tip Jar

1 comment:

  1. I tweeted Adobe's out the other night and put it out again today.
    As for myself, I just sent Stacy a shot of my latest wristband. Freaking $500

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.