[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Banned Ted Talks: Rupert Sheldrake on the Science Delusion



I am not sure why this is even controversial (in a macro sense). I remember learning all science theories remain just that, theories. You should constantly question them, subject to evidence.  How many times in history has "science" or "reality" been challenged...and proven to be false?  And I am not talking about the transition from medieval times to the Renaissance. Over the last 100 years, science theories have been challenged and changed, almost always with a period of push back from the establishment resisting the theory. I am not necessarily buying every point Rupert Sheldrake makes, but shouldn't we follow the evidence and see where it leads?

AoSHQ: Morning Report 07.25.19

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.