Saturday, January 12, 2019

Tulsi Gabbard


Legal Insurrection: Tulsi Gabbard declares...

Good analysis and commentary by Professor Jacobson. I can't stand most of the Democrats running, but Tulsi Gabbard at least has a bit of common decency (I also greatly appreciate her service). I am glad she is running, if only to contrast and show the rest of the Democrat field for what they are.  











Goodstuffs: 255th ed

Woodsterman: Monday

357 Magnum: Mon links

Hogewash: Quid Est Veritas?

The Right Way: Link-O-Rama

Proof Positive: Best Of The Web

90 Miles from Tyranny: Rule 5 Links

Feral Irishman: Fishing without a license

Pirate's Cove: Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup

Animal Magnetism: Saturday Blondepocalypse

Political Clown Parade: Flowing Curves of Beauty

Lem's Place: Summer resupply at McMurdo Antarctica

A View From The Beach: Media tricked into covering this story

Diogenes Middle Finger News: Society threatened by fact resistant humans

TOM: In The Mailbox 01.11.19, Crazy People Are Dangerous, Friday Fiction: 100 Word Challenge, Girl Found Alive After Being Kidnapped by Man Who Murdered Her Parents, Google: ‘To Control the Narrative, We Planted Stories with Journalists’, In The Mailbox: 01.10.19, The Happiness Gap, In The Mailbox: 01.09.19, Step Back From The Wall And Consider, Schumer and Pelosi Own the Shutdown Even as They Try to Blame Trump, In The Mailbox: 01.08.19, Crazy People Are Dangerous: Florida Stripper Had Mass Murder Fantasies, Media’s Anti-White Bias Makes Houston Drive-By Shooting National News, FMJRA 2.0: (Like) There’s No Tomorrow, Latina Lesbian Murdered by Two Men (But Don’t Blame Racist Homophobes), Living Well Is the Best Revenge, The “Character” Issue II: More Personality

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and primary season:

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I think that Tulsi is sincere and that she's a good addition to the pack of scoundrels who plan to run on the Democrat Party's ticket. Actually, of all the Democrats who are running, she'd be the ONLY one of them who I would be inclined to vote for. I'm not saying that I'd vote Democrat.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.