[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, December 24, 2018

Andrew Sullivan finds himself agreeing with Donald Trump on Syria and Afghanistan



This sort of thing must lead to migraines...




Hey, I disagreed with Trump over Syria (only because I do not trust the Turks and do not want sell out the Kurds). I also though losing Mattis at this point of time harmful. But damn if Trump opponents don't make the case this was the right decision (I still don't want to sell out the Kurds).  

We also the media whip lash of the Turks being our great allies (over disclosing the Saudi Khashoggi killing) to the Turks being a force of evil tied with the Russians. And the Saudis who may be getting involved in Syria.  






TOM: In The Mailbox 12.24.18: CDR Salamander: On Mattis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.