[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Feminist Apparel CEO Alan Martofel Fires Entire Staff When They Ask For His Resignation For Past Abuse Of Women



Hey Ladies: Never Trust A Male Feminist!

Instapundit: Not The Onion!
“While I continue to regret my past behaviors, my ongoing reflection and conversations regarding them have helped to shape me into who I am and have given me the tools to build an organization that has always strived to be a safe and welcoming space for all,” he wrote in the post. “Sadly, in the meeting that took place with my now-former employees last Friday, I was made aware that they, unequivocally, do not share my views on either business or feminism. It is then that the operations of the company were halted for a week, while all employees continued to be paid and I assessed all available options for how to move forward at this juncture. After much deliberation, and in accordance with both state law and our employee handbook, I made the difficult decision to proceed without them. I truly believe in Feminist Apparel, it's [sic] mission, and in the important causes and individuals it supports. As a result, I also need to do what is best for the company's long-term success.”


These fired employees should look on the bright side, at least the job market is strong right now!

A View From The Beach: Nurse sharks continue to engage in their war on models

Instapundit: Who's The BossWhy Feminism Fails Boys, Feminism Destabilizes The American Family, Suicidal Flirtation

TOM: In The Mailbox 07.09.18: Twitchy: Liberal Tears – Kamala Harris, Shannon Watts, Other Lefties Melting Down Over Kavanaugh Pick, BattleSwarm: On The Madness of Max Boot And #NeverTrump,

4 comments:

  1. Gold Star!

    I wonder if the feminist apparel is designed to emphasize nips? Like a wet t-shirt. If so I am a BUYER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IxaNAYyqY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left eating the left. *munches popcorn*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Come on!

    They couldn't see that coming? REALLY?

    I'm only an ill old man — and not had the “benefit” of feminist indoctrination — and even I could see this happening: I'm told there's no board of directors, it's a solely-owned company, and the guy's a wealthy Proggie.

    I “feminism” does for women what “Progressivism” does for non-femies... makes a person stupid!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.