[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, April 22, 2018

James Shaw, Jr., The Waffle House Hero



I do not want to focus on the shooter. He was a mentally unstable individual who was arrested trespassing at the White House previously. He was not legal to have firearms, but somehow got them.  

I would rather focus on James Shaw, Jr, who is pictured in this post and who stopped the gunman, even though Shaw was unarmed. He saw an opportunity and he took it. He is a hero who saved lives.  

My prayers and condolences to those killed and injured in the attack. My thanks to James Shaw, Jr. 




Instapundit: Prior Waffle House Posts: Bitch, This Ain't IHOP, Helping the Elderly, Preparing For Disasters, Bourdain Blown Away

The Daily Gator: Why We Need Guns, a Green Beret Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.