[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, March 22, 2018

MR. PRESIDENT, DON'T DO IT...


AoSHQ: It's A Trap!

I have posted about this before. I get the motivation to just do something. This probe should never have started in the first place. If you want a wartime consigliere, I get that (that is a different issue and I am not criticizing a change like that).

But wanting to take control does not mean putting yourself foolishly in harm's way. Mr. President, do not voluntarily agree to meet with Mueller. Everyone who actually supports you and has common sense says this is a bad idea, because it is a really bad idea.

TOM: In The Mailbox 03.23.18: Victory Girls: John Bolton Named National Security Advisor, And The Pearl-Clutching Is Epic, Vox Popoli: The End Of The Republican Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.