[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Darlene Love: Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)




EBL: Darlene Love Today I met the boy I want to marry.




Rule 5 and FMJRA

Goodstuffs: 220th Edition

Hogewash: Not making this up

Mark Steyn: Send Out Hijab Emojis

Rio Norte Line: Dawn of Wonder Woman

The Feral Irishman: Things get wild late night!


90 Miles From Tyranny: Miss Iraq and Israel together (oh oh) and Churchill


Pirate's Cove: Sorta bloodless Sunday Pinup  and If all you see is this, or  this, or this, or this...






A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and Christmas Classics:


2 comments:

  1. @EBL: You are so tirelessly on top of every issue that I have to admire you for it; but I love when you chill on something like Christmas music.

    Seasoned Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy, I remember when all the black girl groups were doing Christmas music in the early 60s, some of my high school years.

    Thanks, you just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.