[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How many reasons are there for why Hillary Clinton lost?


Especially good to add to a triple Bloody Mary!

Don Surber counts 56, via Gregg Jarrett, but they might be off by one...

The problem's inside her head
She said to me
The answer is easy if you
Take it hysterically
I'd like to help you in your struggle
To be free
There's at least fifty ways
To lose an election...

She said it's really not my habit
To intrude
Furthermore, I hope my meaning
Won't be lost or misconstrued
But I'll repeat myself
At the risk of being crude
There's at least fifty ways
To lose an election
Fifty ways to lose an election

[CHORUS:]
Set up a server for her,
Sext with a teen, see,
Just get yourself free
Collapse at the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just skip Wisconsin
And get yourself free

Huma said it grieves her so
To see Hill in such pain
She wished there was something she could do
To make Hill smile again
Hill said I appreciate that
And would you please explain
About the fifty ways...

Huma said to Hill why don't we 
smother him in his sleep tonight
And I believe in the morning
You'll begin to see the light
And then she kissed her
And she realized she's probably right
There's at least fifty ways
To lose an election
Fifty ways to lose an election


EBL: Las Vegas and Haley Geftman-Gold

AoSHQ/J.J. Sefton's Vegas Morning Report

A View From The Beach: The Vegas Massacre

Weasel Zippers: Hillary Comments On Vegas Shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.