[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Allen “GOODSTUFF” Reinertsen RIP


Blackmailers Don't Shoot has this very sad news. Allen "Goodstuff" Reinertsen was a good guy, had a very entertaining blog, and he will be missed. I thought he was not posting lately because of computer issues, but it was obviously more than that.

RIP. My prayers and condolences to his family.

Allen Reinertsen (good advice)

Goodstuffs Cyber World: The Harvey Heroes (his last post)

The Right Way: Allen Reinertsen has passed away

A View From The Beach: Damnit! and Caroline Kelly

HeroPress: RIP Allen Reinertsen Goodstuffs Cyber World Blog

The Feral Irishman: Fellow Blogger "GOODSTUFF" has passed away

Woodsterman: We've lost a good friend: Allen Reinertsen Goodstuffs RIP


5 comments:

  1. This was totally unexpected. He was a good guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know,I had been wondering why it got so quiet over there. RIP sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just sorry I did not have better news to deliver.

      Delete
  3. Wow. That sucks. He was a good guy :(

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.