[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Schrödinger’s Candidate



I hope I am pleasantly surprised tomorrow. Then again, be careful what you wish for? Still, I got faith we will survive as a Republic one way or the other. Either way, buckle up, I predict we will be getting some turbulence.

Instapundit: Spoiler?

Hot Air: Is it possible?

EBL: Comey the Clown

AoSHQ: Can Trump Win?

RedState: The Sun Also Rises

American Power Blog: Unskewed 2016

Legal Insurrection: Operation Demoralize

RedState: What about all those Senate cats?

Ok, what does DRUDGE REPORT know?  No links, just headlines!

TOM: Democrats have it in the bag, they can stay home and Hate, Lies, and Social Justice

Wombat: First Street Journal: Whoever wins, I'm staying and Mark Steyn: Sancitity and Dispossession

Instapundit: Stephen Green hosting first ever all day drunk blog. Let the analysis and cocktails begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.