[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Dean Martin:Sway and Sinatra/Martin Medleys

Sway is the American version of mambo instrumental ¿Quién será?

As part of the Sinatra 100th Year tribute, it is only fitting to remember Dean too (and I missed his birthday on June 7, I was thinking about Nancy Sinatra's birthday on June 8).

Here are some bonus tracks of Frank and Dean together!






Pundette has Walking In The Sunshine, her #57 Ring-A-Ding Zing, her #56 Berlin's Always, and more notes on Nancy
Bob has #43 through #41 on his list (and the selections are marvelous) and his #40 through #38: It Had To Be You, We'll Met Again, and Autumn Leaves
Mark has Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry and is also celebrating Nancy's birthday (as I did too with this post since her birthday is June 8) and also Somethin' Stupid at #38 (with more notes on Nancy)

Don’t forget to also keep checking out
Pundette’s Sinatra 100 countdown,
Ms Evi’s Sinatra Celebration,
Dispatches from the Camp of the Saints Sinatra,
& Mark Steyn’s Sinatra Songs Of The Century.
It’s a swingin’ world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.