[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Alexandra Wentworth Rule 5


It was a busy week for Ms. Wentworth's lesser, ethically challenged, and conflicted half George Stephanopoulos, but since I am light on Rule 5 posts this week I am going with Ms. Wentworth now (and I have liked comedy stuff she has done over the years).  













Rule 5 and FMJRA

Instapundit: Stephanopoulos and ABC News did not disclose ties and Clinton sold her soul
Much more than financial contributions…
Jazz Shaw: Opps. More things that Generous George forgot to mention…
Peter Schweizer: ABC and Stephanopoulos did not disclose all their Clinton Foundation ties..

1 comment:

  1. Thought I recognized the name.

    Now she's stuck with Steffi and the Ozark Mafia.

    No wonder she acts weird.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.