[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald: Moonlight in Vermont with bonus Sarah Vaughan



This week's song for the Sinatra 100th Celebration is Sinatra and Fitzgerald singing John Blackburn and Karl Suessdorf's Moonlight in Vermont.

Mark Steyn: Night and Day (a great Cole Porter-Frank Sinatra post this week)

I don't know if they ever performed together (I am not aware of any recording of them), but I have to add this version of Moonlight in Vermont by Sarah Vaughan (who was also from New Jersey) and who Frank Sinatra greatly admired:


2 comments:

  1. Nice. I have them both playing in the store on the Ipod and the young kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I have them both playing in the store on the Ipod and the young kids love it!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.