[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rick Santorum loses credibility saying Obama is better than Romney...


I know plenty of conservatives I respect who say they cannot support Mitt Romney in the general (I disagree with them, but I respect their position without agreeing with it).  I am not a big fan of any of these GOP candidates, for various reasons, but I think all of them are far better than Barack Obama.  But for Rick Santorum to say that Obama winning is better than Romney, after having endorsed Romney not so long ago, does not carry the same sort of credibility as those principled conservatives I know.
Glenn Reynolds is a bit more pissed off about it.
Santorum needed to bring people together.  Mitt Romney may be weak, but he is still beating Santorum 2:1 in overall primary votes and delegates.

Update:
Stacy McCain laments and asks (sort of) "can't we all just get along?"
Michelle Malkin on what Rick said...
We all just misunderstood Rick's nuance?  Well if Santorum is losing Michelle Malkin and Stacy McCain on his message he needs to rework his message.  
Santorum says he never said that, that this is a hatchet job...
Blogmacracy thinks it is over...
Gateway Pundit is not impressed...
Instapundit: Stacy has Rick Santorum's back!  

2 comments:

  1. Santorum is the whiny brat who throws the ball into the creek when he gets thrown out at first base, so that nobody else can play after he storms off home to find Mommy.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.