I’m not saying Talarico has antibiotic resistant sexually transmitted diarrhea. Nor am I saying that Talarico is locked up in a psych ward because he had a mental breakdown. What I am saying is that the Talarico campaign’s “just the flu” excuse is obviously bullshit.
— The Patriarch Tree (@PatriarchTree) October 9, 2026
I think I know what has happened with James Talarico
— Dr. Richard Harambe (@Richard_Harambe) October 8, 2026
My sources are telling me Talarico is in a mental health facility. His campaign has stopped actively planning events in the vital homestretch of the campaign. If this is true, this is actually a time to pray for Talarico. We should, of course, savagely mock his smug, awful campaign advisors, by all means...and while yes, of course, this would be disqualifying for Talarico's aspirations to be a Texas Senator, we must hold empathy for anyone undergoing crisis. Campaigns are brutal, and not everybody is cut out for it. You need very thick skin. As much as I don't want Talarico anywhere near government, I also don't want wish him harm, and no political office is worth having a breakdown. His awful advisors are at fault for this. They pushed him to be something he isn't, and it didn't work. I'm praying that this isn't true, and he's OK. You want to win these fights on the battlefield of ideas, not the minefield of poor health.
— Spencer Pratt (@spencerpratt) October 9, 2026
In case you missed it: James Talarico is believed to have spent the past week in a mental health facility in Ohio (Lindner Center for Hope) and flown by private jet from Ohio to Austin, Texas early Friday morning to make his first public appearance in 13 days.
— The Patriarch Tree (@PatriarchTree) October 10, 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.