[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Michael Medved is off Seattle Conservative Talk Radio

 



This is probably long coming. Medved could certainly retire and his NeverTrump stance (even in Seattle) has not been popular. There is a small bitter pie to split for the David French, Bill Kristol, and Lincoln Project Losers. Medved has been set adrift.  

Some may argue he is just being true to principles. I would say it is more never admitting he might be wrong. There is plenty to criticize about Trump, but plenty to celebrate too, but being NeverTrump is never admitting you might be wrong. 

2 comments:

  1. There is always CNN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I listened to Medved for a couple of decades. I almost voted 3rd party because of Medved. After Trump won in 2016, I kept listening to Medved and noticed how anti-Trump he was even though Trump would do good things. Medved would only highlight the “mean Tweets” and negative things Trump would say but not focus on what he did. There have been a number of clues from what Medved has said over the years that I came to the conclusion that Medved is unfortunately an establishment Republican aligning with Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell and lately has been supporting Nikki Haley. I have prayed for Michael, even when he went through his bought with cancer, and I will continue to do so. But I can no longer listen to him and take him seriously.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.