[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Did the Indian Government order the execution of Canadian Shik Leader Hardeep Singh Nijjar? 🤔😬

 



I have to admit, I did not have an escallating cold war and assassination allegations between India and Canada on my political bingo card. I knew that there was a Sikh seperatist movement in India, but I did not realize things had gotten so hot about it (or that it is a big deal in Canada).

Now India is urging its citizens to exercise "utmost caution" when visiting Canada?  That is only true only if these Indian citizens are driving trucks and protesting Trudeau or speaking out against gay or trans issues.  

Instapundit: Canada did issue a travel advisory to its gay citizens going to the US

AoSHQ: Morning Report 09.20.23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.