[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, January 23, 2023

Antifa's Atlanta Getaway 🔥🍑😬

 


Antifa torching police vehicles and causing terrorism and mayhem in Atlanta...

Antifa is back, but out of its usual haunts of Portland and Seattle...

Let Georgia state officials prosecute these thugs...

TOM: State of Emergency: Gov. Kemp Issues Order to Deal With Atlanta RiotersTHE ATLANTA RIOT: Out-of-State Anarchists Torch Police Vehicle, and Dear Antifa Terrorists: Please Go to Georgia, So Cops Can Kill All of You

EBL: Rep. Katherine Clark's (D-MA) Violent Cop Hating Child: I am thinking some jail time might help... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️


AoSHQ: Morning Report 01.23.23 and Antifa: Democrat Party Paramilitaries


NY Post: Antifa torching vehicles and 6 arrested

If you see a faded banner at the side of the road that says
Fifteen miles to the, Antifa shack, Antifa shack yeah
I'm headin' down the Atlanta highway
Lookin' for the Antifa getaway
Headed for the H8 getaway, H8 getaway
I got my EV bus, it's as big as Stacey Abrams
And we're headin' on down to the Antifa shack
I got my EV bus, it seats about twenty
So hurry up and bring your bailout money...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.