[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Guess What's Confirmed: The Mar-A-Lago Raid Was A Politically Motivated Witch Hunt

 


I do recall (was it McCarthy) saying once they had control they would look into this. The GOP House Majority better do more than just look. This is bigger than Trump. McCarthy and the GOP Majority needs to call Garland, Wray, and the corrupt FBI to the mat. Don't pull a Trey Gowdy.





AoSHQ: Morning Report 11.17.22 and Post Election Surprise (Garland and Wray lied)

Powerline: Wray wriggles

Don Surber: Trump


I’m an agent and that’s O K
I break the law for the D O J
I raid folks homes, I do no-knocks, I bully and I hector
I wear women’s clothing just like dear J. Edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.