[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Alex Jones Is Having A Bad Day

 



I am a huge free speech rights fan. I believe in the 1st Amendment. I do not believe the 2nd Amendment is to blame for what happened at Sandy Hook. This particular award, for a civil judgment, seems grossly excessive (I think this is only five eight of the families who were plaintiffs)...

But Alex Jones did not have to attack families who children were murdered. Where Alex Jones went is a place I would never go. And as bad as this is financially for Alex Jones (he is almost certainly facing bankruptcy), it is nothing compared to what those families suffered when their children were murdered. So I am not surprised that he got wacked by a jury in a civil case not too far from where Sandy Hook occurred.  

AoSHQ: Morning Report 10.12.22



4 comments:

  1. Vile/vulgar/lewd/lascivious speech is still...(Not excusing his asinine behavior, just worrying about that slippery slope).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to remember the harm those families suffered was long before Alex Jones opened his mouth, but he still should never have gone there.

      Delete
  2. Doxing the families of the murder victims and encouraging people to harass them is beyond low. He’s vermin

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.