[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

๐Ÿ”ฅ Ukraine On Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ



Oliver Stone is involved, so take it with a big grain of salt. It paints the picture that the US State Department, western NGOs, and media lead to the ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych in 2014. Of course anything involving the U.S. State Department is almost always bad, but painting Putin as the victim (especially given what is going on now) seems a bit much.  

Conservative Treehouse notes that YouTube and Google are trying to suspress this video. Sorry, if you tell me I can't watch it, I will go out of my way to watch it. It is still on YouTube, albeit with a disclaimer. 

TOM: Ukraine Smashes Tank Column Near Kyiv, Kills Commander of Russian Regiment


Rotten Tomatoes: Ukraine on Fire


AoSHQ: Morning Report 03.09.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.