[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Pope Francis Concecrates Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

 




I know Joseph Stalin dismissively quipped "How many divisions does the Pope have?" I do not agree with Pope Francis on everything, but support this. I believe in the power of prayer. While we cannot always deciper what devine intent is, I do believe our prayers and faith matter. I pray for peace and for the people Ukraine, Russia, and Eastern Europe. I pray for God to intervene and end this war and to soften and change the hearts of those who brought this on.  

TOM: Russians Surrounded in ‘Bucha Pocket’?, Key Victory for Ukraine?, From Bad to Worse for Russia in Ukraine, What Counts as ‘Russian Disinformation’?, and UKRAINE: Most Shocking News So Far

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.