[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, March 18, 2022

Are the Seahawks really serious about Colin Kaepernick 🤦🏻‍♀️🏈

 



Kaepernick was ok when he first started as a QB for the 49ers, but things started going south for the 49ers after that. He was not terrible, and you can't put all the blame on him, but he was not very good. And then he started the whole sitting for the anthem and kneeling thing. 


Carroll is very familiar with Kaepernick. The Seahawks are divisional rivals. On paper, Kaepernick should be way better than Russell Wilson was, but wasn't. Why is that?  This also does not sound like a ringing endorsement though by Carroll: 
The Seahawks are looking for a quarterback, and Carroll said Wednesday: “I thought about another guy,” Carroll said. “You can ask questions about Colin Kaepernick. I know. You’re going to ask me, so let me just put it out there. He contacted me the other day. Said, ‘Hey, I’d like to get a shot. I’m working out.’ He sent me some videos. Next thing I know, he’s working out with Tyler Lockett. I don’t know how that happened. Does that guy deserve a second shot? I think he does. Somewhere. I don’t know if it’s here. I don’t know where it is. I don’t know if it’s even in football. I don’t know.”
I am surprised someone does not sign him, just because if you are not really in any play off contention, what do you have to lose? It is a complete 💩 show, but you get the lefty sports media to back you (until it is apparent Kaepernick needs to be cut) or he surprises everyone and performs. I think the Seahawks want more than that, but Ben Shapiro is probably right about the Lions.  

I doubt Kaepernick really wants to be signed by anyone. Remember he opted out of his 49ers contract. He sure does not want to be a back up QB. I think he would throw up signing conditions that would tank any team taking him.  
AoSHQ: Morning Report 03.18.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.