[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Miss Nevada: 1959 vs. 2021 😥

 Miss Nevada 1959:







Miss Nevada 2021


Sorry, while "she" appears to be a woman, it is a lie. That dude is a dude and will live and die as a dude.

If you have xy chromosomes you are male. xx chromones are female. Science. 

If a male identifies as female, they are still genetically male.

Subjective does not trump Objective. 

If someone male wants to live as a woman, or a woman wants to live as a man, that is their decision. I recognize that gender dysphoria is complicated. I can recognize that, but do not force me to declare are absolutely a gender they are not. That's tyranny.  If you want to persuade me to go along with their charade, I might do that. I can respect their decision (because I think people should live their lives however they want, provided it does not hurt other people), but I do not have to be forced to pretend what is not true is true.  


Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum : Sat Links


Bacon Time: Way too much

Hogewash: Quote of the Day

The Daley Gator: Daley Babe

Liberty's Torch: Separate but...

Powerline: The Week In Pictures


American Power Blog: Been Busy


The View from LadyLake: Playboy


Animal Magnetism: Gingermageddon


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Wired Right: A Beautiful End to the Day


The Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale


Red Pilled Jew : Rule Five and Sad News!


Pirate's Cove: Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup


American Elephants: It's A Hot Summer Day


Diogenes Middle Finger News: Three Legged Donkey


Irons in the Fire: Friday Data and Saturday Data Overflow


A View From The Beach: Famke Janssen and Fish Pic Friday

Proof Positive: Datona ShooterQuote du jourand Best of the Web

Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day

Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken, men and I’ll leave you with this


Dispatches from the Camp of the Saints: Rush Limbaugh, RIP, Happy 105th, and Mark SteynWelcome to the Jungle Part 666



A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.