Monday, September 21, 2020

Ratched: A Review

 



I was not sure what to expect from this. The 'origin story' of asylum nurse Mildred Ratched (from One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest). I only watched a few episodes. Very stylized, over acted, and over the top, but as a metaphor of our current societal mental health condition, okay, I give it a meh.  

Update: Ok, I got to episode 3. Democrat fever dream. You've been warned. Depraved.  

Rotten Tomatoes: Ratched



The Daily Caller: REVIEW: ‘Ratched’ Is An Outstanding Show On Netflix





Deadline: Ratched




Then again, maybe shock therapy and lobotomies had some benefit?



Woodsterman: Rule 5


Hogewash: Quote of the Day


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Pirate's Cove: Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup





TOM: In The Mailbox: 09.25.20, Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes, Election Fraud Already Underway?, In The Mailbox: 09.24.20, Sleepy Joe’s Sundown Campaign, Hazards of the Trade, Mostly Peaceful™ Protesters Shoot Two Police Officers in Louisville Riot, In The Mailbox: 09.23.20, Louisville Democrat Mob: ‘Burn It Down’ After #BreonnaTaylor Grand Jury Ruling, ‘The New Zeroeth Amendment’ and the Predictable Death of Dijon Kizzee, In The Mailbox: 09.22.20 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 09.22.20 (Afternoon Edition), Who Votes for Democrats?, ‘Streiff’ Doxxed and Dooced, ‘Criminal Justice Reform’, The Haughty Pride of the Elite, The SCOTUS Circus, Jake Gardner’s Life Mattered, 3 Killed by Louisville Gunman Wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ T-Shirt, The Other Podcast: RBG Edition, Andrew Cuomo’s Lynching Law, Keep Calm and Vote Trump, In The Mailbox: 09.18.20, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87


A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.